Saturday 5 November 2011

Italian cookery course (Birthday present from my Mummy)

It's taken me ages to post these pictures. My Mum got me a fabulous birthday gift this year of going to a local cookery school (Inspired Gourmet) and doing an Italian cookery course. 

The evening consisted of cooking a three course, pretty elaborate, meal from scratch, learning lots of new skills along the way and then sitting in their lovely dining area to tuck in.

For Starters we did: Scallops wrapped in bacon and basil

For Mains we did: Pork fillet topped with balsamic onions and fennel gratin  


For Desert we did: Peppered Strawberries with Italian Vanilla Custard


We had so much fun as you can see from the photos below. Inspired Gourmet do all sorts of different courses and I would definitely go back to do another course, given the opportunity. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience, as did Mum...
   






























No comments:

Post a Comment